Wednesday, January 4, 2012

LOVE

I have found the paradox, that if you love unitl it hurts, than there can be no more hurt, only more love
~Mother Teresa

Love is the most powerful thing in heaven and on earth. Nothing can destroy love.
Love. We were created out of love and we are made to love.

I wish people understood this, that the only way you can ever make a difference is to love.
Facts, anger, and pressure never changed anyone. Show a person love, true, pure, unconditional love and you will surely change their heart. And that is the ultimate goal. That was why were made, to love…
Love is contagious. It spreads. So be love, give love, and remain in love.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love"

6 comments:

  1. Thats amazing I was reading a scripture about Love around that same time in the morning what a coincidence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thankyou, wow what a wonderful coincedence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this reflection on/reaction to love.

    May the One who is Love grant you many blessings in His great and abiding love!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful post!! Thanks for your comments on my blog- you are so encouraging!! I am looking forward to your posts too!! Thanks for being an encouragement to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! And the same to you, you are a great encouragement! =)

    ReplyDelete